In my last post I showed you how I created fabulous feather robes for myself and bridal party to wear while we get glammed on the big day!! Naturally, I had to create a fabulous pair of shoes to go with the look!!
Instructional tutorial below!
What You will Need:
- Sandals of Choice: My Steve Madden sandals linked here.
- Feather Boa
- Cricut Machine and Pink Holygraphic Vinyl
- If you don’t have a Cricut, you can use a Bride Patch!!!
- Vinyl Fabric: Purchased at Joanne Fabric.
- Glue gun and glue sticks: My mini hot pink glue gun from Michaels, linked here.
Till next time fellow tropics, stay fabulous! xx