Last year I mourned the loss of Tom Brady… moving to another team that is. This was a tough pill to swallow as I have been rooting on Tom Brady for the last 20 years and he is truly the reason why football as a whole has been such an integral part of my life. That being said I attempted to move on the only way I knew how: by channeling my sadness into DIY project!! One year ago I blended the former Patriots jersey with his new Buccaneers jersey in my tutorial linked here.
This year I found out Brady was retiring… another blow to the heart as I still had hopes he would come back to New England for one final hurrah (I know..a girl can dream). Hence, I decided to dive into yet another project and create something entirely new out of the other two remaining jersey halves!
Instructional tutorial below!
What you will Need:
- Tom Brady Patriots Jersey
- Tom Brady Buccaneers Jersey
- Order the same exact size and brand for each (I ordered kids size M to save some $)
- Glue gun and glue sticks: My mini hot pink glue gun from Michaels, linked here.
- Quilting Ruler and Rotary Cutter or Scissors
- Seam Ripper or Scissors
- Bralette of choice
- Basic Sewing Materials
- You can use a sewing machine OR needle and thread for hand sewing
- Red Basketball Shorts for a matching set
Till next time fellow tropics, stay fabulous! xx