I have a LOT of different aesthetics when it comes to fashion. I find no need to pigeonhole myself into one style when the options are endless. One day I’ll be wearing a football jersey and sweats and the next I’ll be in a pink princess outfit with sequin boots; it’s about ~balance~. Lately I’ve been loving all things glitter/ sparkly/ glam, so I figured why not make a fabulous Valentine’s Day outfit to rock this year…after all… Valentine’s Day is a made up holiday anywaysso why not make myself up in a Bad-ass barbie-core pink fit.
This tutorial involves something old, and something new, something thrifted, and something gifted!
FULL TUTORIAL VIDEO BELOW!
What you will Need:
- Jeans: I purchased mine at Savers!
- Fabric Paint and Paint Brush: I used a mix of white,pink, and yellow. Purchased on Amazon.
- Heart Shaped Purse: This was gifted to me from a friend, she originally purchased it at TJ Maxx! I linked a similar option here.
- Hot Pink Corset Top: Purchased from Amazon.
- Jewels: I got this rainbow set from Amazon.
- e6000 craft glue: Purchased at Michaels.
- Wax pencil for Placement
- Craft Syringe
- Retardant for smooth application.
- I used my Cricut for templates, of course you can just cut out hearts from cardstock or free hand!
Till next time fellow tropics! #StayFabulous