We are back with another DIY lawn flamingo!!!
LAST HALLOWEEN I CREATED ‘SKELEMINGOS,’
FOR CHRISTMAS I MADE THE ‘SANTA’S FLOCK OF HELPERS’ DISPLAY,
FOR VALENTINES DAY I CREATED ‘LOVE BIRDS.’
For total fun, I created the ‘Disco Mingo!’
…..and for thanksgiving this year I am creating a
Instructional tutorial below!
What you will Need:
- Lawn Flamingo: The flamingo I used linked here.
- Brown Spray Paint– Michaels
- E6000 Craft Glue: Purchased at Michael’s, linked here.
- Hot Fix Jewels: Gems/rhinestones and wax pencil: I used an assortment of large jewels I have from previous crafts linked here, along with small accent hot fix jewels linked here.
- Red, Blue, White, Yello, and Black Acrylic Paint– I get most of mine at Michael’s (and when in doubt Amazon). There are so many brands out there- I find “Crafts Smart” and “Deco Art” to be some of my favorites.
- Feathers– My exact feathers on Amazon, linked.
- Tin Foil– DOLLAR TREE
- Sparkle Mod Podge
Till next time fellow tropics!!!