For my second Halloween costume of the season I wanted to come up with something I have never seen before…. then it hit me.. an outfit…made entirely out of… Flammin Hot Cheeto Bags….
Stay with me here guys I have a vision!
Yes you heard that right. I don’t know if that technically constitutes as ‘costume’ but there are no rules here.
Instructional tutorial below!
What you will need:
- Corset Top: purchased for shein linked.
- Skirt: Purchased from Shein linked.
- Flammin Hot Cheetos: I ordered an assortment of large and small bags from amazon
- Hot Glue Gun and Glue Sticks:My mini hot pink glue gun from Michaels, linked here. Glue sticks linked.
- Boots: In true upcycle fashion I bedazzled an old pair of white booties.
- Optional: I bedazzled and sparkled the Cheeto purse and front panel of the corset. You will need an assortment of
This costume was actually made to where to a ‘Halloween Themed’ wedding reception… how freakin badass of the bride and groom is that!??
My other DIY costume I created this year is linked here.
Till next time fellow tropics!