My beautiful bestie Erica is getting married this year and I wanted to hook her up with one of those bridal jean jackets that have been trending on pinterest/ instagram! I figured why buy it when I can DY it 😉 It’s so much more personal that way!!
I created a painted, pearled, and bedazzled fabulous bridal jean jacket and filmed my process for you!
FULL TUTORIAL VIDEO BELOW!
What You Will Need:
- Jean Jacket: Try a thrift store.. they have SO MANY good quality jean jackets!!!
- Fabric paint: White, purchased on Amazon linked here.
- Paint brush
- E6000 glue: Purchased at Michaels, linked here.
- Gems/rhinestones: I used an assortment of small accent hot fix jewels linked here.
- Needle and thread
- Craft Pearls: Purchased on Amazon, linked here.
Till next time fellow tropics!