Hi everyone!! If you know me you know I’m kind of obsessed with the The New England Patriots and of course Tom Brady. For those of you who don’t know…. Tom Brady gave New England 20 glorious years of football which included 9 (soon to be 10) Super Bowl appearances and 6 freakin’ Super Bowl victories. Brady also set set the record of four Super Bowl MVP awards!!! Needless to say when I found out he was headed to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers it took me a while to process…. I know it sounds so silly, but for me, watching Tom Brady is truly what got me into football, which led to so many amazing Sundays spent with friends and family!
Just because Tom Brady no longer plays for my team, I still rooted for his success all year, and it was actually pretty fun to have another team to cheer on each weekend!!
When I found out Tom Brady was headed to his 10th super bowl I HAD to figure out a way to celebrate; wearing my Patriots Brady jersey just didn’t feel right and completely switching over to the Buccaneers jersey was just too much for me…..hence the jersey mashup idea was born!!!
In the following video I’m going to show you exactly how I created my
Bedazzled Patriots-Buccaneers Tom Brady Jersey!!!
(Keep in mind you can totally do this craft with any two shirts of choice!!!)
What you will Need:
- Tom Brady Patriots Jersey
- Tom Brady Buccaneers Jersey
- Order the same exact size and brand for each (I ordered kids size M to save some $)
- Hot Fix Kit: Hot Fix is the new Bedazzler y’all and I love it!! My full kit with rhinestones included is linked here. For more info check out my full post on Hot Fix linked here.
- Large Hot Fix Jewels: I ordered additional jewels linked here.
- Glue gun and glue sticks: My mini hot pink glue gun from Michaels, linked here.
- Quilting Ruler and Rotary Rutter OR Scissors
- Seam Ripper OR Scissors
- Basic Sewing Materials
- You can use a sewing machine OR needle and thread for hand sewing
Till next time fellow tropics and Tom Brady fans alike! 🐐