Let’s make a super easy and super fabulous crop top! I was inspired to created this look entirely from craft materials I had lying around my house. You guys….what’s better than jewels, flamingos, hearts, and a freakin feather boa all in one✨🦩💗✨
What you will Need:
- Lilac tank: I actually ordered a kid’s size because I love how the racerback neckline looks (I know kind of crazy but it works!!) The kid’s tank I ordered off Amazon is linked here and a similar adult sized version linked here!
- Old t-shirt: The heart shaped ‘patch’ I used was just cut from an old mint green t-shirt!
- Desired patch: The flamingo patch I used linked here.
- Fabric glue: I used ‘Fabric Fusion,’ linked here.
- Hot Fix kit: Hot Fix is the new Bedazzler y’all and I love it!! My full kit with rhinestones included is linked here. For more info check out my full post on Hot Fix linked here.
- Feather boa: I used the color ‘bubble gum pink’ which was purchased on Amazon, linked here.
- Glue gun and glue sticks: My mini hot pink glue gun from Michaels, linked here.
- Cut tank into a crop top.
- Cut out heart-shape from old t-shirt and fabric glue onto tank top.
- Fabric glue or iron on patch (I actually used fabric glue and my heated Hot Fix tool to adhere in on!)
- Bedazzle the crap out of that thing!!!!!!!
- Hot glue gun feather boa across the neckline and ✨VIOLA ✨
Till next time fellow tropics! ✨🦩