The response I got from my ‘Santa’s Flock Of Helper’s’ Lawn flamingo display was pretty freakin awesome! I didn’t want to let my neighbor’s and craft community down… so *BLINGED-OUT* VALENTINE’S DAY FLAMINGOS were born!! PLUS: you know I’ll make ANY excuse to use jewels and GLITTER!!!
Instructional video below on how I created this Valentine’s Day display! 💗🦩
What you will Need:
- Lawn flamingos: I ordered a two packs of two flamingos (only one from each package will be used). The flamingos I used linked here.
- JEWELS: The assortment of jewels I purchased on Amazon linked here.
- Glue gun and glue sticks: My mini hot pink glue gun from Michaels, linked here.
- Acrylic round brush: I usually get my brushes from Michaels or Amazon. A selection of small to medium brushes are essential for different designs, linked here.
- Sparkle Modge Podge: Trust me… you’ll use this again, linked here.
- Ultra Sparkle Glitter: I used the color ‘Baby Pink’, linked here.
- Spray-on Lacquer: Choose a coating that is durable, sprays on clear, and is good for outdoor/indoor finish. The one I bought from Lowes is linked here.
My DIY ‘Skele-mingo’ lawn flamingo craft post linked here!
My DIY ‘Santa’s Flock of Helpers’ lawn flamingo post linked here!
Till next time fellow tropics! 💗🦩