Lady Gaga’s fashion is iconic: i think that’s something we can all agree on right!?
I’ve always been obsessed with creating my own Halloween costumes. Each year I spend an insane amount of time brainstorming a costume idea that either I’ve never seen anyone do before OR an idea I think I can put a unique and creative spin on.
The Lady Gaga Super Bowl LI halftime show was such a memorable one for me (NOT ONLY because the Patriots had the arguably the GREATEST comeback of all time…) because this is the moment I realized how freakin talented she truly is. This absolutely iconic look is one I’ve been thinking of creating ever since, and this was the year I decided to go for it.
It was so freakin fun to make too! I’m here for anything that involves bedazzling… My full instructional youtube tutorial is linked below!
Supplies you will need:
- Football pads- I ordered in a boys XS linked here.
- Toy Microphone- Amazon, linked here.
- Jewels jewels jewels!!!- I used a mixture of silver and purple accent jewels linked here.
- Glue gun and glue sticks– My mini hot pink glue gun from Michaels, linked here.
- White spray paint– Krylon Ultra 2x coverage linked here.
- White crop top- Amazon, linked here.
- Sequin boots- Macy’s, linked here.
- Fishnet tights- Amazon, linked here.
- Silver String- Similar one to mine linked here.
- **Extra- silver and purple sparkle eye shadow and red lipstick, along with a drawn on trumpet tattoo (I used a black pen) to complete the look!!**
This was definitely my favorite halloween costume I’ve ever done; I hope I made Lady Gaga proud!!!
Till next time fellow tropics (and little monsters)! 💎